Saturday, October 4, 2008


Hello World. So I got up at 5:30 a.m. yesterday to study for my genetics exam. Everything was ok and I had my usual $5.02 breakfast at school (which consists of fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage and french toast sticks). I went to French class and there she was! I talked to her in the hall just on whatever topic. She sat down 2 seats closer to me that class. I was leaving with some other friends in class and I turn around and say "see you later Kendra" of course with my lion like courage it came out pretty much as a whisper and she didn't even hear me ha! I sounded like a fool to all the other people that looked at me. Don't I look like Ray Charles in this pic? ------------------------------------->
Needless to say I went to my Genetics test feeling foolish because I never asked her out. So then I go to Genetics and find out that the 15+ hours I spent studying for the test...... was for no reason. The exam was stupid. Almost all of them were "all of the above" questions and well I guess that is good if I get a good grade. Anyways, all the pressure is off after the test right? No. I see Kendra again! She is walking with some guy, but he seems like he might be gay so I still have a chance. I kind of follow her to the library and I sit down. I am such a creeper. I was trying to think of some way I could bump into her and then ask her out. She is stapling papers while I get an iced Chai Tea. She leaves, I hurry but try not to run. "OH hey kendra, what's up" I kinda scared her because I said it really loud but anyways. We are walking to Ochem together talking. I ask her the dumbest and most boring questions possible and she answers them nicely. Then we get to our departure, the fork in the road. She tells me "have a good weekend" and I am dying to ask her what she plans to do over the weekend, or "hey i'm watching a movie this weekend want to come?", or "can I take you out this weekend" or anything involving her and I. I say "ok you too". Gah!!!!! I have no courage. FURTHERMORE, I go into my class, but then I went to catch her on the other side of the building and ask her out then. Well she was gone and so are my chances of doing anything fun this weekend with a girl. Oh well, I guess it means more Gears of War and non-relationship friends this weekend. That's all, I thought I would share the details (or lack of) about asking Kendra out. So far I am 0 for about 7 on asking and getting the girl. Hooray! I think I may become a priest. Well I may write another article this weekend, but most likely the next topic will be interesting. Here is the primer: I am looking for some Pepto in the medicine cabinet and I see a First Response.... 1 missing. I am helping with the groceries and see prenatal-vits... hmmmmmmmm. What is next? A sonogram in the shower? Yah, anyways keep it real.

2 comments:

o said...

hahaha jayce you are my favorite. you become a priest, i will become a nun, and we will be celbate for life! are they allowed to be roomies? because that would be amazing.

Chelsea and Tevye said...

ok grood. haha yayyy blog blog. Go blog some more, I like reading about your life.