Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hey Now


You're an all star. Stupid smash mouth. Anyways, that also makes me sad because the same song was also played at an old teammates funeral. He was in the wrong place, good kid though. Anyways, what a great way to start a blog... Hey world, I hope someone reads this and finds it interesting. My name is Jayce Q. Rodriguez and I am Mexican as my awesome and groovy friend Kimri says I am. I am in my Senior ish year at this school in Arlington, Texa$. Texa$ is way to humid in the summers and I cannot find my type of woman here.... but I do see a bunch of this. But I think it is funny that I have found so many girls despite this, but almost every time there is something that happens: studying for the MCAT(lame), have boyfriend, bad kissers(don't ask), and have herpes. HA! Ok that last one wasn't true. I have high standards that probably prevent me from getting a gf anyways. Oh well, college has always been there for me... Ok back to my real life. I have an older brother and two fantastic parents whom I model my life after. It is really difficult to keep up with them by the way. I live in Ft. Worth with my brother and his gf who moved in and they got dogs and rings and she moved all her stuff in and some how snuck tampons in my bathroom. I kinda feel like giving myself the boot and moving on campus or something but well long story. I'm 21 and I drink sometimes, but I actually like the taste of a good beer and getting drunk really isn't all that cool. It costs too much and you feel like crap afterwards+ you look like an idiot the whole time. No thanks. I lived in Arizona and made a ton of great friends who happened to be Mormon and well it wasn't that bad. Everyone thinks that Mormons are crazy, and they are, but I still hung out with them (which included going to bales of cotton and jumping on them, dancing with BOM space between two people, and other various activities). I also must add that even though I never converted or thought of it, the Mormon community had very convincing advertisement (in the form of some beautiful females). I won't name names even though they won't read this, but it is just pointless to tell any blog readers. I am finally making friends after a year at UTA and well it is not so bad now. Many of my friends are not cuacasian but I study all the time so I guess Indians and Asians are they only friends I would have ha! I usually don't hang around at home because I am out studying or doing some volunteer junk and the fact that mon frere et sa petite ami ont un probleme mal avec quelque chose. I am minoring in French! and majoring in Biology. I hope to be a Psychiatrist someday and hopefully change the world. I have many problems with the way things are right now and in some blog I will tell all about it. But now, I have to get up in 5 or so hours so that I can study for my Organic Chem. Lab Practical and my Genetics exam! Hooray! Then I plan on asking this chick out to see a movie with me. It really doesn't matter which one considering I haven't really dated or kissed a girl since I went to Albuquerque, NM for a short break. Anyways, I hope she says yes, she has some good fashion sense and she is 22 but she looks younger than me and she is a tutor for children, and an artist. It sounds like an interesting mixture to me. Her name is Kendra and that is pretty much all I know about her. I think I will give details next time when I find out more about her (fingers crossed). Anyways, if you like cool music you should check out the Prototypes they are neat. peace.

1 comment:

o said...

this was most likely the most ridiculous blog i have ever read slash thats why i love you. and thanks for saying that no beautiful mormon girls will read your blog well-knowing i was going to read it. i hate you. okay i dont at all. i actually love you. also, im listening to pandora radio online right now and regina spek came on. fate. i love it. go BOM dancinggggg :)