Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Fall of Joy

Garrr! I am spending the night at my friend shaun's house in order to save time and not have to drive so early from school but lo and behold I am writing a blog at 2:45 in the morning! Anyways, Shaun is a cool guy. His mother serves me curry and what-not every time I come over and well it is neat to be part of an Indian household. I actually went with Shaunak to an Indian wedding and well it was pretty damn fun. I participated in all of the food, dancing, and even the pictures. So whoever's wedding it was, I was in pretty much all the video and pictures they took. Anyways there were a few hot Indian chicks there and well dancing was pretty damn fun. I picked up all the cool moves from everyone else and I think I will provide some video later on. Nonetheless, I think everyone should try some Indian food at some point or another. They are mostly vegetarians and therefore come up with some creative plates to serve. I had like a goat cheese with spices and pita bread... it was good! So the girl for today (I may do this every time because I have so many interests in girls, that I could name one for each blog) is a girl named Roxanne. Roxxxxxxxxxxanne is apparently very difficult to find. She is mexican and coincidentally in the Association of Mexican American Students or AMAS. The thing about her is that she has that natural mexican beauty. This at first turned me off because I got really tired of all the mexican people where I grew up. They were always the ones who were stupid in class, always the ones shooting people and shooting up, they just stand for a thing that I am completely against and have come to hate. Anyways, Roxanne seems like she is not like that at all. She is not slutty, dresses conservatively (but nicely), no hoop earrings, no strange color sandblasted jeans, and no black bra under white shirt things going on. Inasmuch, I can't find her on facebook, myspace etc. so that I can send her a message. So it sounds like this one is going to be a manual solo mission... but I still don't know if she is interested in me or maybe she thinks that I am too white... maybe I am not mexican enough for her. Anyways, she looks good in what she is in and it has been a long time since I have dated a mexican girl. The next AMAS meeting is this friday and I paid my dues and cut my hair and well... I should ask her out! But details on that later... Right now I have an organic chemistry test that I need to study for on Friday and a lab with a Bag of Bones of a teacher on Thursday. But world, life should be sweet. We should fall in love, get hurt, be ridiculous and awkward, and everything else associated with all that. But always remember what Regina says: "You can write but you can't edit" Enlarge your world!

No comments: