Thursday, January 12, 2012

I got in!!!

Bitches! I was in the first group of the first interviewees and one of the first people accepted into the school. I totally nailed the interviews. This is my crowning achievement at the moment because this is going to be my life! My career! I can finally work for www.smiletrain.org . I can finally be a real boy! Shit yeah. I came saw and conquered, KQED! I was yelling in bed the morning that I found out. The only problem is that I start at the end of May. So I have a full semester of NOTHING to do. As I hinted in the last post, my gf of 2.8 years and I broke up. Yah that was fun. Two weeks of no appetite and very little sleep and self loathing wheeeeeeee! So far I have dated two amazing women that have their shit together. Apparently so together that they have no time for me! Ha wonderful, I will just take my little heart back then. But I have such amazing friends that give a FLYING FUCK and really cheered me up. I miss them a lot. I am so tired of DFW which can be explained by reading my entire blog... it's pretty plain to see. Shit. went. down. I feel like I am trying to find myself again after pretending to be someone else for so long. Fucking lack of confidence. Before the big D, I just did... never thought "what if". Fuck self doubt. I can't let this happen to me ever again. I am JayceRod dammit! I am unlike anything that breathes on this planet. Cuz I'm cool as shit bro. I'm moving to Arizona to get a taste of what I have missed for five years. Hopefully meet a few "hotties" and just enjoy my fucking time. Life should be awkward, nerve wracking, hilarious, tearful, dizzy, and most of all full of love. Love the fact that we can choose to be obese in America, a milk allergy does not mean death, diarrhea doesn't mean a pile of stones and a crying mother, most of all love the fact that life has allowed you to fuck up so many times and still do OK. I should have been decapitated at the age of 12. But I wasn't... so I need to get over this bullshit and resume where I left off.... which was somewhere between a boundless spirit, a missed kiss near an hombre, and a creepy ass stalker who ended up having relations with a bald 32 year old man that spied on college age Mormon girls... what the fuck was that all about?! The semi-colon is a transvestite hermaphrodite; but it did happen... see I told you.

No comments: