Monday, September 5, 2011

Newest update!

So one week ago officially marks the day that I made out with a nun... Yah it did happen. Although, she wasn't a nun at that time mind you. :)
I have had some interesting journeys lately. I watched about 4 seasons of Numb3rs which put me on the couch for about 90 hours or so. I gained weight and am now taking Sertraline Hcl. I work in an Er and i have seen things ranging from smurf like people (Google: hypercyanosis), to drug addicts taking 30-50 Tramadol a day and crying like a little Bi*** while  going through withdrawals. But it is pretty fun altogether.  I am currently waiting for an interview invite to any Pa school that will take me. Some people will be happy to know that i applied to two places in phoenix proper... And other situations are pending as of now... So here is a little entrepreneurial idea that i came up with so if you do pick it up, please give credit where it is due.

I think that there is this huge market that we have left untapped: the middle eastern market! So here is a short list of stores you will see in a mall near you soon:
> Turban Tan
> Turban outfitters
> Halaal, kabobs, and beyond
> Ramadan Inn
> Aftar Dark (Persian night club)
> Kids R' Us (goat shop)

Thank you and good night.

> Jayce

No comments: